Un-authorized Audio Space Dealers
Any dealers or internet shops that are not in our
dealer list and sell what allegedly to be Audio
Space products are NOT authorized Audio Space dealers. Their products are
usually clones and knock-offs that are sourced from the gray market in China.
Reasons not to buy from un-authorized Dealers
- Products sold are either obsolete, refurbished,
clones, or knock-offs.
- These products were not manufactured for, nor intended to be sold in the North America market.
- Products sold loosely support multiple voltage standards (from 100V to 240V).
- All new Audio Space products are manufactured for a particular country
or region supporting only the local voltage and duty cycle standard. For
instance, products sold in the US supports only 110V/60Hz while products sold in
Hong Kong supports only 220V/50Hz. Locking in a single voltage and duty
cycle results in better overall performance because transformers and components
used are optimized to that particular voltage and duty cycle.
- These product did not go through the stringent North America safety standards
- These products do not carry factory warranty.
- No authorized distributors, dealers, service centers will provide service for
- You are buying from unreliable sources.
If you want to find out the origin and authenticity of any alleged Audio
Space product that
you have acquired from un-authorized dealers, you can send the model name
and serial number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.